Last Updated: November 12, 2023
2. Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with you personally, such as:
- Personal identification information: Name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Donation details: Credit/debit card numbers, billing information, etc., processed via secure payment gateways.
- Volunteer information: For those interested in volunteering, additional details such as address and availability may be collected.
3. How We Use Your Information
Your information may be used for purposes including:
- To facilitate the adoption process for our animals.
- To send periodic emails regarding our organization and events.
- To process donations and confirm receipt.
- To improve our website and services.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
5. Data Security
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
6. User Rights
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data.
- Withdraw consent for data processing.
7. Contact Information
Steinbach & Area Animal Rescue
Physical: 39 Keating Road, Steinbach MB
Shipping: 20 Brandt Street, Unit 3, Box 234, Steinbach MB R5G 1Y2
8. Changes to This Policy